Friday, July 27, 2007

What do you think so far?

I'm just after a bit of feedback, on what people think of my lay out thus far on this blog. It's my first one, so any encouragement or advice would be great.

Also, I wanted to add a few guidelines for commenting here. First and foremost, I'm pretty big on freedom of speech. So feel free to say or state anything you like here in regards to the topic at hand. Regardless if you agree or disagree with me, you opinion is valued and appreciated. So there will be NO censoring or deleting of comments here. With the exceptions of spammers, and those that can not speak with out cussing every other word. I don't mind cussing, hell I cuss as much as the next guy. But I wont allow F bombs being dropped every other word. I hope you understand.

So with that out of the way. What do you guys think? Look good? Easy on the eyes? What can I do to make things better? I know, add content. No worries there, it's coming, this is only I think the third day this blog has been up.

E

2 comments:

Breck said...

Looks good to me so far. I like the layout.

Eclectic said...

Thanks A lot Breck. It all went up over night one night really. One of those wild hairs we here about all the time.